Cuéntame un cuento...

...o una historia, o una anécdota... Simplemente algo que me haga reir, pensar, soñar o todo a la vez, si cabe ..Si quereis mandarme alguna de estas, hacedlo a pues80@hotmail.com..

jueves, noviembre 26

How many musicals have you seen?

(I got this list last year, during my holidays at New York. I copy it just to keep track of all the musicals I haven't seen... yet)

- A gentleman's guide to love & murder
- Aladdin
- Beautiful
- Cabaret
- Indian ink
- The real thing
- Chicago
- Cinderella
- Disgraced
- Hedwig and the angry inch
- Honeymoon in Vegas
- If/then
- It's only a play
- Jersey Boys
- Kinky boots
- Les miserables
- Love letters
- Mamma mia
- Matilda
- Motown the musical
- On the town
- Once
- Pippin
- Rock of ages
- Side show
- The book of mormon
- The country house
- The last ship
- The lion king
- The phantom of the opera
- The elephant man
- The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
- The river
- Wicked



Etiquetas: