Cuéntame un cuento...

...o una historia, o una anécdota... Simplemente algo que me haga reir, pensar, soñar o todo a la vez, si cabe ..Si quereis mandarme alguna de estas, hacedlo a pues80@hotmail.com..

jueves, enero 5

That's how business is done...

Jack, a smart businessman, talks to his son



Jack: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."



Son : "I will choose my own bride."



Jack: "But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter."



Son : "Well, in that case..."



Next Jack approaches Bill Gates



Jack: "I have ahusband for your daughter."



Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry."



Jack: "But this young man is vice-president of the WorldBank."



Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case..."



Finally Jack goes tosee the president of the World Bank.



Jack: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."



President: "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."



Jack: "But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law."



President : "Ah, in that case....."



That's how business is done!

Etiquetas: